Clear all

PEBBLE's journal to quit his job via drop shipping:  

Page 23 / 23
  RSS

user001307
(@user001307)
02/12/2014 11:21 am  

Hey Pebble!

Signed up to PAN a couple of weeks ago and your thread is an incredible inspiration and of great help. 

Just getting started in the UK, hopefully I'll be able to figure this out and find some niches. 

I've got some very rough ideas at the moment and will dip my toes in the water and see what I can learn and if any of the niches are worth trialling.

Haven't read many of your other threads, do you have a plan of action of what your goals are over the next few months?

Thanks again for the journal so far!

Paul.

ReplyQuote
user0075
(@user0075)
02/12/2014 7:12 pm  

Hey Pebble!

Signed up to PAN a couple of weeks ago and your thread is an incredible inspiration and of great help. 

Just getting started in the UK, hopefully I'll be able to figure this out and find some niches. 

I've got some very rough ideas at the moment and will dip my toes in the water and see what I can learn and if any of the niches are worth trialling.

Haven't read many of your other threads, do you have a plan of action of what your goals are over the next few months?

Thanks again for the journal so far!

Paul.

Thanks for the kind words, Paul.

Check my sig for my current journey of developing my own product:

http://www.fastbusinessforum.com/topic/2182-developing-a-product-my-journal/

I couldn't quite make my drop ship store to be successful. Don't let that disparage you though. I started off clueless and knowing nothing about biz or computers and even made a few grand in revenue! - just not so much in profit :(

Kind of focused on my product invention at the moment so drop shipping has been put on hold.

If I was to give it a another go, I shall be looking into setting up an LLC in the USA instead of the UK so that I can truly follow the PAN program. Tackling the UK has been tough for me, i'm not going to lie-  but good luck to you either way.

ReplyQuote
user00852
(@user00852)
30/06/2015 8:46 pm  

Hey @PEBBLE really inspired by reading your story and it almost hurts reading it, as you go through all the troubles. You are really determined that you still got so far with all the problems! Good on you!

I just joined, from the UK too. It feels like i'm going to war lol (after reading your thread) but i'm determined.

Did you by any chance try European suppliers? Maybe you could have found some better ones than the UK who would drop-ship for you?

ReplyQuote
user0075
(@user0075)
30/06/2015 8:57 pm  

Thanks for the message mate.

I didn't tackle Europe because setting up a UK website using the GBP currency and then setting the website up for the Euro currency and then messing around with specific country shipping was a total nightmare.

I recommend just doing it within your own country or even just tackle the USA. But that's just me ;)

If only the whole of Europe used the same currency and rules. :(

Good luck

ReplyQuote
user00852
(@user00852)
30/06/2015 11:42 pm  

Ahhh right. Yea i guess. I have found a few suppliers in Italy, who have quoted me GBP prices , so i thought maybe you may have some in your niche too?

I just joined yesterday but i had niche ideas from before as i have been reading and soaking free material on Dropshipping etc for 1 year or so. 

I actually used to sell on eBay via importing so i contacted a few suppliers back then too who quoted me GBP prices.

Glad to hear you have another project running though.

From reading most of the posts on here  (UK based) looks like theres not been much success for UK players. (I may be wrong though) Only big success story i can see is JhonnyFD.

Let's hope we can get some UK peepz getting some traction too. 

ReplyQuote
Hania Amir
(@hania)
29/10/2020 9:13 pm  

That is the real thing. The businesses are going to the downward.

ReplyQuote
Elmadvon
(@elmadvon)
09/11/2020 1:39 am  

Hello, nice to finally join this fine community 🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 23
Share: